Time tracking everywhere for your Personio HR solution
Can a time recording system be connected to Personio?
With ZMI’s solutions, you can supplement your Personio HR operating system with modules for personnel time recording, personnel resource planning, order and project time recording, and access control to create a holistic HR platform. In doing so, ZMI solutions are easily integrated into your Personio software via a REST API.
What data is exchanged between ZMI and Personio?
Personio is the leading system for personnel data. New employees are created in Personio and automatically transferred to ZMI Time Recording via the interface. Subsequently, working times can be recorded in ZMI in real time or retrospectively for the employees. ZMI not only keeps track of all attendances but also of planned and current absences. The absences are also transferred via interface from ZMI to Personio and are then available in the calendar overview.
Does time tracking work with ZMI and Personio via terminals?
ZMI offers various options for the digital recording of working times: Times can be recorded via a stationary or mobile time recording terminal with RFID reader or fingerprint from Datafox, dormakaba or PCS Systemtechnik. Alternatively, employees can use the employee portal as an employee self-service and the ZMI app for iOS or Android at mobile workstations. The recorded times are automatically evaluated by the ZMI software and transferred to the payroll accounting system such as DATEV at the end of the payroll period at the push of a button.
ZMI Time Tracking for your Personio HR Management
- Suitable for all industries and company sizes
- Digital recording of working times and order/project times in real time
- Connection of common stationary recording hardware from Datafox, dormakaba and PCS
- Mobile time recording via app for Android and iOS
- Vacation planner and shift planner
- Calculation of accruing surcharges e.g. for Sunday-, holiday- and night-work
- Numerous interfaces for data transfer, for example to payroll accounting or ERP systems