ZMI – App
With the ZMI – App you have your mobile booking tool for a continuous personnel time recording easily everywhere. The ZMI – App is the ideal companion for the recording of working hours and travel times in the field or the order and project time recording in the assembly and service area.
The solution is much more than a digital time clock: Digitize and mobilize your HR processes, integrate your mobile employees into the location-based company structure via workflows and avoid the time-consuming re-entry of data on paper.
The app is available cross-platform for iPhone and iPad as well as smartphones and tablets with Android™ operating system.
- Mobile recording of bookings in real time or retrospectively
- Order and project bookings also via barcode scan with smartphone or tablet camera
- Team bookings for several employees at the same time
- Use as an NFC booking terminal (with Android™ operating system)
- Entry of allowances such as travel expenses and hardship allowances
- Offline storage of all bookings
- Optional recording of the booking location via GPS
- Workflow requests for vacation, flextime, business trips as well as booking corrections
- Personal correction assistant for the display of booking errors as well as related booking correction requests
- Overview of bookings made
- Display of personal monthly values, daily values, time balances, remaining vacation, etc.
- Status tableau for mobile view of presences in real time
- Scanning of EU COVID-19 proofs (QR codes)
- Overview of new messages and tasks
- Intuitive usability and individualization options through quick links
- Encrypted https communication
- Full integration into the time recording solution ZMI – Time
Time clock – App
The intuitive usability characterizes the ZMI App as well as the numerous available functions you are already used to from other ZMI – modules. Similar to a time clock, only the relevant functions are displayed for the employee. For example, the employee can easily document the time of coming and going.
Overview at the push of a button
Of course, the employee also has a comprehensive overview of his bookings, monthly and daily values, and messages, if required. Using the overview is also very intuitive if the employee is used to using smartphones.
Of course, the ZMI – messages, such as for vacation requests or even for days absent, are easy to manage and respond to from the ZMI – Infocenter.
Apple, the Apple logo, iOS, iPad, iPhone and iTunes Store are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. in the USA and other countries. Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google LLC.
Why over 1.600 customers have already chosen ZMI